|Location||In-house, at your workplace - or, live and remote.|
|Price (excluding VAT)||£975|
Managing Investigations is an interactive workshop aimed at those responsible for running disciplinary and grievance investigations. The workshop will cover the requirements of an investigation as well as the soft skills involved in gathering the facts. We explore a real case study example, giving plenty of time to practice and develop the skills required to conduct an investigation.
The course covers:
- What is the purpose of an investigation?
- What evidence can be used in an investigation?
- How to conduct an investigation interview
- How to evaluate evidence
- What are the potential outcomes to an investigation?
- How to present the findings
Call now on 01245 910 500 to book this workshop or to discuss other training options we have available.
Interactive and Engaging Training for Managers
Courses tailored to meet the needs of your business. Request a call back for a no-obligation consultation.