|Location||In-house, at your workplace - or, live and remote.|
|Price (excluding VAT)||£975|
Managing Absence is an interactive workshop aimed at those in supervisor and line management positions. The workshop will cover the legal considerations as well as the soft skills involved in managing absence. We’ll explore a real case study example, giving plenty of time to practice and develop the skills required to effectively manage absence.
The course covers:
- What really causes absence?
- How can attendance be improved?
- How to fairly investigate and manage absence?
- The role of Statement of Fitness to Work and Doctors reports
- How can occupational health help?
Call now on 01245 910 500 to book this workshop or to discuss other training options we have available.
Interactive and Engaging Training for Managers
Courses tailored to meet the needs of your business. Request a call back for a no-obligation consultation.