|Location||Delivered at your workplace.|
|Price (excluding VAT)||£975|
HR for Non-HR Managers is an interactive workshop aimed at line managers, senior managers and business owners. The workshop covers contracts of employment, discrimination, absence, discipline and grievances. We provide an overview of each of the topics, including plenty of opportunity for discussion, both around case studies and your real life examples.
The course covers:
- What is a contract of employment?
- Your role as a line Manager in forming contracts of employment
- The Equality Act and recognising discrimination
- Statutory rights to time off
- How to manage absence
- Overview of the disciplinary and grievance procedures
Call now on 01245 910 500 to book this workshop or to discuss other training options we have available.
All of our training courses can be delivered entirely remotely if your employees are working from home.
Due to the reduced costs of delivering training remotely, we're able to reduce the price of all our interactive, live training by 15% off the marked prices when it's conducted using video conferencing technology.
Contact us for more information.