|Location||In-house, at your workplace - or, live and remote.|
|Price (excluding VAT)||£975|
HR for Non-HR Managers is an interactive workshop aimed at line managers, senior managers and business owners. The workshop covers contracts of employment, discrimination, absence, discipline and grievances. We provide an overview of each of the topics, including plenty of opportunity for discussion, both around case studies and your real life examples.
The course covers:
- What is a contract of employment?
- Your role as a line Manager in forming contracts of employment
- The Equality Act and recognising discrimination
- Statutory rights to time off
- How to manage absence
- Overview of the disciplinary and grievance procedures
Call now on 01245 910 500 to book this workshop or to discuss other training options we have available.
Interactive and Engaging Training for Managers
Courses tailored to meet the needs of your business. Request a call back for a no-obligation consultation.