Our contact details
Name: Jenefer Livings, Director, Silk Helix Ltd
Address: Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford, CM2 0DG
Phone Number: 01245 910 500
What type of information we have
What information we collect and process depends on how you use our website and services.
We currently collect and process information about you to enable us to provide you with quotes for and provide our business services. Information includes personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details).
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you when you have:
- Visited our website
- Attended one of our seminars
- Engaged in business dealings with us
- Subscribed to our social media channels
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(b) We have a contractual obligation
(f) We have a legitimate interest
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide you with a requested quote for our services
- Provide our core business services
- Contact you regarding the services we provide
- Retain your data under our data retention policy after your contract has expired
We do not share data with any other organisation, except where we are required to by law.
We keep most data for 7 years from the date of your contract ending with us. After this time period we will securely delete your data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline: 0303 123 1113