- Reduce Absence
- Improve Performance
- Keeping you compliant
- Looking after your HR Admin
- Supporting you through the difficult conversations
- No more people management headaches
- 24/7 support
- No commitment - cancel anytime
- Pay monthly
- CIPD qualified HR and Employment Law support
- No charge for employees when they're on Furlough, temporarily laid off or on maternity leave
Experts in HR for Small Business
It costs nothing to discuss your needs. Request a call back from a qualified consultant now.
- Unlimited HR and Employment Law Advice
- Case Management - Disciplinary, grievance, maternity, absence - we’ll keep on top of what needs doing and when
- Performance Management - a process that works for you, online tutorials for managers - managed by Silk Helix
- HR Documentation including Contracts and Employee Handbook - protecting your business and keeping you legally compliant
- HR Software - recording sickness, holidays, performance - managed for you
- HR Admin - new starter, leavers, maternity - we’ll prepare all the documents you need
- Monthly Management Reports - data to enable you to make better business decisions - produced and tailored for you
With PAYG HR Manager™ you have unlimited hands-on, expert advice on a whole range of HR and employment law issues, including:
- Legal responsibilities of employers
- Holiday pay
- Sick leave
- Maternity Leave
- Flexible working
Getting People Management right is essential to your business. Qualified and experienced HR expertise is expensive - your business needs that person who can think strategically, keep you on the right track and help you grow the business. You also need that person with perfect attention to detail handling your admin. With PAYG HR Manager™ from Silk Helix, you get all of that for less than the cost of an administrator and none of the risk!
Unlike others offering Outsourced HR, we’re so confident you’ll love our service we’re not asking for any commitment from you. Simply pay monthly to keep the service or cancel if you no longer need it.
In the first month we’ll work hard to quickly get to know your business. We’ll set up your HR software and write your HR documentation. This will ensure we understand every detail of your business.
Why Silk Helix?
Our passion is finding solutions that meet the needs of your business, consider the people involved and comply with employment law.
Getting your HR, employment law and people management right will reduce your risk of an employment tribunal claim. More than that, it will reduce employee turnover, reduce absence and improve performance.