Running a small business is hard work, you’re busy and the last thing you want to be doing is spending hours on employment law compliance.
Our CIPD qualified advisors look after your HR compliance so you don’t have to. Working in partnership with your business, we get to know you and your commercial objectives.
Our advice service provides advice as and when you need it, supporting you every step of the way. We’ll discuss your situation and the outcome you are wanting to achieve before advising of your options. We guide you throughout the process. If letters are needed, we’ll do those too.
Our passion is finding solutions that meet the needs of your business, consider the people involved and comply with employment law.
Getting your HR, employment law and people management right will reduce your risk of an employment tribunal claim. More than that, it will reduce employee turnover, reduce absence and improve performance.
- CIPD qualified HR and Employment Law support
- There when you need us
- Keeping you compliant
- No more people management headaches
- Supporting you through the difficult conversations
- On your side - protecting your business
Experts in HR for Small Business
Request a call back from a qualified consultant now.
- Unlimited HR and Employment Law Advice
- Letters written for you
- Standard HR forms for managing processes like holiday, sickness and new starters
- HR Newsletter
HR Advice Plus:
Everything you get with our HR Advice service, plus:
- Employee Handbook tailored to your business
- Statements of Main Terms and Conditions
We’re here for you with hands-on, expert advice on a whole range of HR and employment law issues, including:
- Sick leave
- Legal responsibilities of employers
- Holiday pay
- Maternity Leave
- Flexible working